01Academy of Music building, Trg Republike Hrvatske 12
- Limited number of rooms ranging from 20 to 70 m2 and testing rooms reserved for VIP partners, sponsors etc., according to a special agreement/contract.
- Exhibition space for publishers will be provided in the library of the Academy of Music – exhibition units ca. 4 m2 (several units can be rented)
02 A hall in the Academy of Dramatic Art, Frankopanska 22, 100 m from the Academy of Music
- Communal and exhibition space, ca. 400 m2
- Exhibition units 4m2 or 6m2 (several units can be rented)
- In addition to on-spot, testing of instruments and other equipment can also be arranged in the Academy of Music, according to a particular schedule
DATE AND TIME OF EXHIBITION
10 to 14 July 2018
10 July from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
11 – 13 July from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
14 July from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
SETTING UP AND TAKING DOWN THE EXHIBITION
- Exhibition space can be set up on Monday, 9 July from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., i.e. on Tuesday, 10 July from 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Exhibition space must be cleared on Saturday, 14 July by 6:00 p.m. at the latest
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBITION
- Deadline for the application of exhibitors shall be 30/4/2018
- Deadline for payments shall be 31/5/2018
- Exhibitors may only exhibit materials related to the Congress (instruments, equipment, sheet music, multimedia, etc.) that corresponds with the application.
- An exhibitor must specify its exhibits in the application form
- After the finalization of applications, the Organizer shall publish the layout of the exhibition space in the hall in Frankopanska 22 and in the library of the Academy of Music.
- VIP exhibitors, partners and sponsors shall be allotted spaces under special exhibition conditions.
- All participants in the Congress, performers, exhibitors and others agree to be filmed, recorded and photographed as a part of all congress events. The organizer is entitled to unlimited use of this material.
- Advertising on Congress’ locations outside the exhibition space shall not be allowed without a special permission from the Organizer.
- Displaying advertising materials on a screen within the exhibition space is allowed if it was specified in the application and unless it interferes with other exhibitors
DELIVERY OF EXHIBITS
Storage of exhibits shall be enabled after 25 June 2018 on the premises of the Academy of Music.
- Delivery address:
XVIII svjetski kongres saksofonista
za: the name of the recipient
Trg Republike Hrvatske 12
10000 Zagreb, HR
- The package needs to clearly state the name and contact details of the sender and the recipient of the package in Zagreb during the preparation of the exhibition.
- Unopened packages will be stored until they are taken over by the authorized recipient.
- Exhibitors who are transporting their exhibits in a vehicle will be allotted the time and space for unloading, i.e. loading according to a particular schedule.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
- During the time the exhibition is open, exhibitors must be present at their exhibition space.
- For the duration of the exhibition in Frankopanska 22, security will be present around the clock to monitor exclusively the premises as a whole.
- Exhibitors will be allowed, at their request, to store their exhibits overnight in a predefined locked space in the building of the Academy of Music.
- VIP exhibitors who will have a special room at their disposal will be able to lock it personally.
- The Organizer does not accept any liability for damaged or stolen exhibitor goods and/or equipment before, during and after the Congress.
- Exhibitors shall cover the insurance of their goods and/or equipment.
EXHIBITION SPACE - PRICES
01 EXHIBITION UNIT A - 4m2
- 1 unit A ......................... 600 EUR
- 2 units A ....................... 900 EUR
- The price for 3 units or more is additional 200 EUR per unit (e.g. 1.100 x 3; 1.300 x 4….)
02 EXHIBITION UNIT B - 4m2
two poster panels 100 x 200
- 1 unit B ......................... 700 EUR
- 2 units B ……………… 1000 EUR
- The price for 3 units or more is additional 200 EUR per unit (e.g. 1.200 x 3; 1.400 x 4…..)
03 EXHIBITION UNIT C - BOOTH 6m2
booth / five poster panels 100 x 200
- 1 unit C ......................... 900 EUR
- 2 units C ..................... 1400 EUR
- The price for 3 units or more is additional 200 EUR per unit (e.g. 1.600 x 3; 1.800 x 4..)
ADVERTISING - PRICES
1000 EUR 4/4 – 650 EUR 2/2
|Programme catalogue - advertising page 145 x 220||1000 EUR 4/4 – 650 EUR 2/2|
|Half of advertising page 145 x 110||700 EUR 4/4 – 450 EUR 2/2|
|Back cover||by agreement|
|Logo on all printed materials – posters, banners, catalogue and footer of the webpage||1000 EUR|
|Logo on the webpage header with a link to an ad/short film etc. and on all printed materials – posters, banners, catalogue||2000 EUR|
|Video on the screen in the lobby of the Academy of Music and in the lobby of the exhibition space and other locations that allow it (max. 6 min.)||2000 EUR|
|Putting advertisements or little gifts in the welcome bag||500 EUR|
|Option of mounting a banner and poster outside the exhibition space||500 EUR po lokaciji|
Any special advertising, presenting and exhibiting of goods in special rooms, special spaces for testing instruments, especially emphasized concerts with sponsored artists, etc. and other arrangements shall be regulated by contracts.
- Each participant (passive or active) needs to be registered separately via an online application on the official webpage of the Congress
PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION FEE AND ACCOMMODATION (optional)
Payment should be done in advance, in EUR, to the account of technical organizer Spektar putovanja d.o.o.
- Bank transfer - bank transfer payment should be made to Spektar Putovanja d.o.o. The participant's full name, your unique ID code, full name of the payee and ref. number 005/003/2018 should be specified in the payment.
- Account information for payment in EUR:
ZAGREBACKA BANKA ZAGREB
SWIFT ZABA HR 2X
- Credit card online: American Express, Diners, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
For the credit card online payment you will be redirected to the protected and secure (encrypted) T-com PayWay web page, to finalize your payment
- Credit card offline: American Express, Diners, Visa, MasterCard
For the credit card offline payment, please download the authorization form, which, after being filled in, should be sent by mail or fax to the technical organizer Spektar putovanja d.o.o.
- Bank service charges shall be paid by the participant.
- In case of cancelling participation by 31/5/2018, full amount that was paid in will be refunded, minus the administrative and bank costs
- In case of cancellation by 30/6/2018, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded
- In case of cancellation after 1/7/2018, the amount paid will not be refunded